Enjoy the game! (And leave a lot of comments so that I may improve the game)
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Tsuikaban is a sokoban-like puzzle game created by MyK_00L.
There are currently 17 levels in the game, but I may add more in the future. There is also a level editor, so that you can experiment with the game.
If you wish to see the source code for this game, check out the github page.
How to play:
- In this game there is ground, walls, the door, the character, and blocks
- each block has a color and a number
- The goal of each level is to reach the door with the character
- You can move your character with WASD or the arrow keys and press ESC to go back to the level selection
- If you move your character into a block, you will move that block
- you cannot move a block into a wall or into the door
- you can move multiple blocks at the same time
- If you move a block into another of the same color, they will merge into a block with number equal to the sum of the two
- If you merge two blocks, that sum up to 0, they will disappear
Note: if you are using linux and want to use the LevelEditor, you should start it from a terminal.
If you are wondering why there is no bgm in this game, it is so that this way you can put whatever bgm you like yourself.
Click download now to get access to the following files: